Functions of the department
- Provision of safe anaesthetic services to patients undergoing surgical operations/procedures in the Jos University Teaching Hospital
- Resuscitation of critically ill patients within the hospital
- Supervision/running of an organized Intensive Care Unit for management of critically ill patients
- Training of Resident Doctors, Medical Students, Nurse Anaesthetists and Intensive Care Nurses
- Basic Clinical Research related to Anaesthetic practice.
Excellent providers of tertiary healthcare that enhances the quality of life of people.
To provide effective and efficient health services, training and research that meets the needs of the people.
- Sanctity of human life
- Compassion for humanity
- Honesty and integrity
- Hardwork and diligence
- Trust and Confidence
- Pursuing Greatness
Correspondences with Anaesthesia Department, JUTH, can be emailed to: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions